1. Information and Communications Technology Association of Uganda (ICTA-U)
Raffsoft Limited became a member of this Association in 2017 under the following Membership Type;
Membership Type: Company-Tier 3
Membership Number: ICTAU/17/156
- To contribute to Uganda’s Technological development by bringing organisations and key ICT Stakeholders under one body capable of supporting ICT research and advocacy for projects and policies concerning adoption and usage of ICTs by the underserved and unreached in Uganda
- To create an effective network between all practitioners, researchers, policy makers, government and industry to facilitate cross-disciplinary collaboration in development informatics in Uganda.
Objectives of ICTAU
1. Develop a compelling Brand Proposition for Uganda’s ICT Sector
- Support the development of an ICT technology HUB/Park in Uganda for Uganda.
- Encourage and nurture the creation and development of lead technology for development software and mobile applications
2. To develop and promote a competitive ICT Industry in Uganda
3. To develop world class Ugandan ICT institutions through professionalism
- Establish and Position the ICT Association as a global innovator
- Become the principle partner in governance and the implementation of e-systems initiatives)
- Accelerate the development of ICT skills in tertiary institutions)
- Develop and implement a formal partnership with the stakeholders in ICT sector
4. To develop launch and drive a National System of innovation in the country
5. To increase ICT access, and adoption for all Ugandans (become a principle driver in bridging the digital divide)
2. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Raffsoft Limited is registered to the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers under the IEEE-Uganda Subsection. Raffsoft Limited was also one of the GOLD sponsors for the IEEE conference which took place in Uganda aimed at empowering EastAfrican student Engineers.